Your property's curb appeal says a lot about you - is it sending the right message? Worn down fences and peeling paint can lower your property value, deter potential customers, and make your home stick out like a sore thumb.
If you're ready to spruce up your fence's paint job, call us today! We provide a variety of solutions for all of your exterior painting and fence painting needs. We proudly service south Florida, including Pembroke Pines, FL, Miami-Dade County and Broward County.
When you work with Made Painting and Remodeling, you're working with the best painting contractors in the Pembroke Pines, FL area. Customer satisfaction is important to us, and we will work with your vision and budget to make your dreams a beautiful reality.
Over the years, we've learned how to deliver an amazing customer experience. When you hire us for your fence painting - or any exterior painting needs - here's what you can expect:
1. Consultation: We'll help you decide the best plan of action depending on your needs, wants, and budget.
2. Prep: This step includes all cleaning, sanding, and restoration. We will take extra precautions to make sure the paint goes where it should - and NOT on your landscape!
3. Priming: A necessary step included in all painting services.
4. Paint or Stain Application: You can trust us to get the job done right the first time.
5. Inspection: We'll inspect the project together and make sure everyone is 100% satisfied with the end result.
You may be considering painting your property's fence yourself. Whether your business's property needs a new look, or your home's fence is lacking in style, it's always a good idea to hire a professional painting contractor; here's why: